Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong is inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy. Every day, our dedicated team lovingly prepare learning spaces that are designed to be not only functional, but also beautiful, inviting and reflective of a child’s learning.
The Environment is the Third Teacher
The Reggio Emilia approach to schooling and nurturing children is unique. Children’s learning is ignited through relationships with their “three teachers”: the first teacher is the parent, guiding their children through their educational journey. The second teacher is the classroom teacher who actively works with children and intentionally engages them in meaningful activities and conversation. The third teacher, however, is the environment. Often overlooked by more traditional settings as just a space where learning takes place, the Reggio Emilia philosophy elevates the classroom to an important and vital part of education, where children can be creative and explore their surroundings while feeling safe and happy.
Visit us to find out how learning at Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong is impacted by our flexible, nature-themed environment. We have prepared a range of fun and exciting activities for you and your child and can’t wait to meet you!
Special Health Check Arrangements
1. All visitors need to fill in the Health Declaration Form prior they enter the pre-schools (one day before the event date).
2. All visitors to the Pre-School Campus must have their temperature taken and must use the antibacterial gel before they enter the campus.
3. Visitors will not be allowed to enter the Pre-School Campus if their temperature is 37.5 or above. If there is any concern about a visitor’s fitness due to the risk of infection, he/ she will not be allowed to stay in the Pre-School Campus.
4. Masks must be worn by all visitors at all times.
5. Visitors need to keep at least 1.5m distance from the next person.
Island West Campus
Date: Saturday 23 October 2021
Time: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
Venue: G/F and 1/F Viking Court, 165-166 Connaught Road West, Sai Ying Pun
Click Here to sign up for the Open Day at Island West
Come and visit Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong, where the environment is the third teacher!
Malvern College Pre-School Hong Kong (the “MCPS”) reserves the right to use any photograph/video taken at any event sponsored by MCPS. MCPS may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by MCPS including but not limited to: brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, social media such as facebook, Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn, etc. To ensure the privacy of individuals and children, images will not be identified using full names. A person attending a MCPS event who does not wish to have their image recorded/ pictured for distribution should make their wishes known to MCPS by writing before the event. If you haven’t notified MCPS before the event in writing, you are agreeing to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify MCPS from any and all claims involving the use of your picture or likeness.